Exhibit at The Big 5 Heavy
Thinking about exhibiting? We've listed out some information for you on why you should exhibit, who will you meet and what benefits you will receive as an exhibitor!
Choose from 5 dedicated sector profiles which would offer you a guaranteed reach to your target market
Meet with Architects, Property Developers, Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers, Local Municipalities, Government authorities responsible for construction and infrastructure works
Get in front of high profile procurement figures working on budgets of US$ 100mn+
Feature alongside over 2600 other exhibitors from 64 exhibiting countries
$4.9 trillion worth of future projects in Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
More than $600 billion worth of contracts awarded in the GCC in the last 5 years.
UAE's urban construction products valued at $537 billion.
- Arabian Construction -Group Plant Manager
- GASCO, ADNOC Group - Senior Civil Engineer
- KEO International Consultant - Head of Structures
- Dubai Municipality - Civil Engineer
- Belhasa Projected - Procurement Team Lead
- CDM Smith - Structural Engineer
- Kele Contracting - Project Engineer
- Khansaheb Civil Engineering - Construction Manager
- Khatib & Alami - Structural Engineer
- Emaar - Senior Manager Tendering and Costing
- Dar Al-Handasah - Civil Infrastructure Engineer
- Musanada - Senior Structural Engineer
- Admac - Fleet Operations Manager
- AECOM - Resident Civil Engineer
- Al Rakha General Contracting LLC - Senior Purchaser
- Jubran Holding - Structual Engineer
Key features attracting more visitors every year
The RTA Innovation in BIM Summit
Provides the ground for open discussion, and breakout sessions on what the future holds for BIM, project-specific case studies, government regulations, and updates on the latest trends in the International and local markets.
Geotechnical and Engineering Summit by TFS and DFI
In conjunction with the Deep Foundations Institute, the Summit covers issues surrounding piling, soil structures, foundations, excavations, and new innovations in below the ground technology.
The American Concrete Institute Conference
A high-level summit returning for its 2nd edition to further develop our concrete profile covering topics including concrete durability, repair, ACI building code requirements and much more.
Geospatial Leaders Conference
The 2nd edition of the Conference will explore how geospatial technology is paving the way for how we experience the fourth industrial revolution and how emerging technologies are transforming the Geospatial sector and bringing major implications for every participant in the value chain.
Digital Construction World
As the construction industry grows, it is very crucial to add technology in the building process. At The Big 5, we are putting the spotlight on innovative construction technology.