The Geotechnical & Engineering Conference
Brought to by Total Foundations Solutions, the Geotechnical & Engineering Conference covers issues surrounding sub-surface civil works, soil stability, foundation piling design & applications and many more. The conference is aimed at civil and structural engineers who want to broaden their knowledge on geotechnical issues specific to the Middle East.
- Jet Grouting
- Grout Injection
- Approach of using Dynamic Compaction & Rapid Impact Compaction Techniques as alternative to Conventional Roller compaction method.
- Introduction of Dynamic Compaction & Rapid Impact Compaction Techniques and Equipment
- Trial for Fill Compaction by DC / RIC with Saudi Aramco at Jizan Economic City.
- Case Studies.
- How to find good solution according to the type of the drilling machine and the type of casings
- Shoe drive systems
- Top drive system
- What is the impact of good quality geotechnical data
- Is it beneficial to have pile load testing results available during the design.
- How important is having the right ground engineering professionals with the right experience?
- Direct Mud Circulation Drilling
- Reverse Mud Circulation Drilling
- Mud Pump Sizing