The Geospatial Leaders Conference will explore how geospatial technology is paving the way for how we experience the fourth industrial revolution.
The aim of the platform is to create a unique meeting place for dialogue between geospatial intelligence leaders, industry innovators and technology providers from across the region. The content will cover Drones/UAVs, Smart Cities, LiDAR technology, and Emerging Technologies.
Date: 28 November 2019
Time: 12:00 - 17:30
- Current rules & policies
- Standards and platforms
- Understanding location is essential for any city or government leader
- GIS technology provides a framework for decision making
- Esri’s geospatial cloud provides capabilities that help cities to better plan and design, connect to sensors and data sources, provide analytics and visualization, engage with the community and ultimately become smarter cities
- Through the adoption of more digital workflows companies are seeing huge increase in efficiency, cost savings and improved safety
- Discover how to create the vital links between real-world & digital office for digital construction, BIM & SMART cities
- Capturing reality has never been so easy, learn how 3D laser scanning, mobile mapping & UAVs are disrupting every industry, including yours
- Presenting the latest Proceq GPR Live SFCW (Stepped Frequency Continuous Wave) with an ultra-wideband technology of multi-frequency from 0.2 to 4.0 GHz with an extended penetration depth in Concrete to 70 cm.
- Combining latest technologies such as ON-SITE 3D view, intuitive depth slice view & Augmented Reality to assess the concrete comprehensively.
- On-site and on-board reporting capabilities, no download to a PC needed, etc.