Commercial & Autonomous Vehicles
Held this year as part of The Big 5 Heavy, The Commercial and Autonomous Vehicles workshops will cover the latest in the industry. From road safety to the development of intelligent transport systems, you can expect to hear from the leaders in the industry about the current trends shaping the future of the commercial vehicles sector in the Middle East.
- How can telematics help reduce operational costs
- Importance of truck driver training relating to safety and reducing operating costs
- How active & passive safety systems on trucks are evolving in reducing accidents and fatalities.
- Smart and Dynamic Contracts
- Machine and Deep learning application for rates standardization
- Bot based transportation coordination
- Benefits to truck owners and society
- Technical concept
- Real life examples
- Right time & procedure for tyre rotation
- Fitment of right tyre on the same axle & in case of dual fitment
- Extracting maximum performance in case of bias & radial mix on the machine
- The responsibility of the transportation industry
- The 3x E’s of road safety
- How to bring it to life!
- Future mobility can be broadly categorized into four Mega Trends; Shared, Electric, Autonomous and Connected.
- How these trends are expected to affect infrastructure design and urban development with a particular focus on parking.
- From Product supplier to Solution Provider.
- The Five Future Trends of Fleets
- Continental Contribution.