Call for Papers
The following educational sessions will take place:
The Foundations and Geotechnical Summit
As an experienced and renowned professional in the industry, we would like to invite you to share your expertise at the Foundations and Geotechnical Engineering Summit in partnership with Deep Foundations Institute. It will be part of The Big 5 Heavy 26-28 March 2018, the Middle East region's largest heavy construction event.
The summit will take place on the 27 March 2018, from 10:30 - 18:00 and will cover the important topics in the Foundations & Geotechnical industry.
We strive to make sure that our show content is designed to help our visitors deal with some of the toughest challenges in the industry, and we are always looking to collaborate with both innovators and experts who can create tailored content for our attendees.
Topics that will be covered during the summit
- Instrumentation of monitoring systems featuring successful case studies
- Data management for ground engineering applications
- Ground engineering characterisation & associated risks
- Standardisation and legislation
- Dewatering & enabling works
- Deep foundation, design and construction challenges
- Ground improvement featuring successful case studies